A Chorus Line
A Chorus Line
London, W1F 7TF W1F 7TF
Mon, 20th May 2013
Sat, 4th January 2014
This item is supplied by See Tickets and is subject to their terms & conditions Terms & Conditions
One of the most iconic musicals in theatre history, A Chorus Line returns to London even more sensational than ever before. Boasting a multi-talented ensemble cast that deliver some of the most memorable performances of recent years, A Chorus Line has outstanding dance sequences putting it a high kick ahead of all competitors.
Auditions are underway for a new Broadway musical. For everyone present, it's the chance of a lifetime. It's the one opportunity to do what they've always dreamed of...........to be able to dance.
Told through captivating song, riveting drama and stunning choreography, the auditionees describe the events that have shaped their lives and their decisions to become dancers.
Based on true stories, A Chorus Line revolutionised Broadway, becoming the longest running musical in New York theatre history, breaking records, winning nine Tony Awards, seven Drama Desk Awards, the New York Critic's Circle Award and the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
Now for the first time since its award-winning London season premiered in 1975, the original creators join forces to bring this legendary musical to the world-famous London Palladium.
Boasting such classics as 'One (Singular Sensation)', 'What I Did For Love' and 'At The Ballet', A Chorus Line is an iconic musical masterpiece that should not be missed.
How to Get There
Nearest Tube Station: Oxford Circus (Central/Victoria/Bakerloo lines).
Exit via Argyll Street. Turn left (away from Oxford Street). Palladium is 50 metres on the left. Travelcard Zone: 1
Nearest Train Station:
- Charing Cross - Bakerloo line north/west to Piccadilly Circus.
- Kings Cross/St Pancras - Picadilly line south/west to Piccadilly Circus.
- Paddington - Bakerloo line south/east to Piccadilly Circus.
- Victoria - Victoria line north to Green Park, Picadilly line east/north to Piccadilly Circus.
- Liverpool Street - Central line west to Oxford Circus, Bakerloo line south/east to Piccadilly Circus.
- Marylebone - Bakerloo line east/south to Piccadilly Circus.
- Waterloo - Bakerloo line north/west to Piccadilly Circus.